Monday, January 17, 2011
Purpose of my Blog
It has been almost 8 years since I wrote my last blog so it'll probably take a while for me to get used to this again but here we go. I would like to start off by saying that the blogs I will be posting will mainly be focused on everyday health. By this I mean that I will be looking at different kinds of exercises, workouts, sports, and maybe even diets in order to stay fit. I will also blog about stuff that affects health such as stress and mentality. I am not saying that I am an expert on fitness but I do find the subject matter to be very interesting. I enjoy exercising a lot so researching this subject matter will be fun for me as well. I will also try to post interesting facts and data on health and fitness as well as experiment with the exercises and sports before actually blogging about them. Hopefully these blogs will end up being helpful to people.
Labels:
Exercise,
First Blog,
Fitness,
Health,
Purpose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment